View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Aug-13-03, 19:32

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/152/125 Female 65
BF:???
Progress: -8%

oh sorry MAC-- it took me about 2 weeks to adjust to atkins and have good workouts. i am lifting just as much weight, i basically follow the body for life schedule, but i do more cardio than the book says ( i do about 40-60 minutes). I try and eat less carbs, but if you look at my most recent fitday I kinda fell of the wagon this week. Last week I was eating about 20 carbs or less and feeling fine working out. I felt pretty crappy until I started taking two centrums a day instead of one. I also drink an insane amount of water. I really do try to psych myself up to lift, you know, make EVERY rep count, and have a plan before I go into the gym. I'm not saying i do everything right, but I have had good results with lifting. Im not really losing any weight on induction, however, I'm not too meticulous about the carbs. I went cheat free for 3 weeks and didnt lose a pound, so now I am just LC because I feel better. MY workouts havent suffered, and I really think i get less sore! PM me if ya got any more questions!

oh an i have luck with AM cardio... and wait an hour to eat after for increased "fat burn" might be a myth, but it all adds up to a few hours where i can't munch. and, if you have any tips on how to lose weight on this dang WOE ... i could handle that feedback too!