View Single Post
  #133   ^
Old Tue, Aug-12-03, 14:48

Plan: Slim in 6
Stats: 232/????/162 Female 5'7"
BF:too much :-)
Progress: 74%
Default Hi Pam

You sound like a magnificent,beautiful person who just needs to believe in herself a bit more but at the same time I feel like you are on the right track to making yourself healthier...the slimmer part is really secondary. Your health is why you started and your health will be why you continue down the road to success!Being thinner as a result will be your just reward!

I know the mental part is difficult and even though I'm a few lbs. from goal I find myself making bad choices.Only difference this time is I did not let it get out of hand and be facing a scale that looks as bloated as I feel.Sometimes it seems an enormous task to lose so many lbs. when you have fought so hard to lose them.Now,it is easier to get right back on plan since I had such a hard time losing this time.I used to weigh 232 at my heaviest and I'm now at 166 with a goal of 162(which I will then evaluate) I have traveled a long road and it was too hard to let myself go back there.

This was not meant to help but if it did...GREAT! I do want to encourage you to go for the best health you can.If I am not much help.I'll gladly settle for supporting you every day.We have a great group here and welcome to it!

Linda