Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 307.3/293.0/185 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 12%
Talking

Hi Alopex,

I appreciate you taking time to respond

Thanks so much for the recommendation, I looked at it on amazon and read te reviews. It looks like what i was looking for.

My workouts were every 3 days. And one rest day in the middle. This time around i went and started easy. As I do not bike at a wicked fast pace nor was I lifting heavier weights or pushing my body to do more repitition than possbile. (I use to push my body to it breaking point)

I know what you are saying about that. When doing the work out I just don't feel my body responding well. It is sorta like it says been here done this no more. If that makes sense. Don't know how to explain it. It is like it is saying look you going to work me out that is great but do it in a way that is enjoyable and gentler than what you did in the past.

Plus i have noticed that I have a growing urge to get more intouch with my body. That is also tough to do when you are doing exercises and not a flowing movement.

I look into the restitant bands.

On a side not about dogs. I did not know that about german shephards. I have seen it with male jack russels. My old roommate use to breed them. She had on called higgins, male. Higgins was ALWAYS mean scaring the other 2 females off. If you try and move him from the coach you had to through a blanket over him because he would literally try and bite you.

Then one day my roommate and her friend sitting at a kitchen table. Higgins got upset about something. Climbed up and clamped down on my roommates face. Bit right through her nose and lip and wouldn't let go. The friend and to pry his jaw open. Becuase my roommate had people living in her house she decided she better put him down. Otherwise she told me she would have still kepted him. Isn't that looney!

In my neighborhood they have all the watch type dogs. Pitbulls, akitas, sherman shephards, rotwiliers, working labs...

Anyway, hope you are having a good week!

Many blessings,

Sacred