Thread: I have lost
View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Aug-11-03, 12:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 238/234/175 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 6%

I just went three weeks without losing anything. This included Pre-TOM, TOM and post-TOM. I did not gain anything but I did not lose either. But before starting Atkins I would gain four or five pounds around my period so I knew I was still doing good. I guess I thought I should be losing more but when I averaged out my weight loss I though seven pounds in a month wasn't bad. I was shooting for ten pounds a month. I would like to be down to 190 by the first week of October before we go on vacation but I will be happy if I manage another seven pounds per month. I can't believe how easy this way of life is. I don't feel deprived. Well, maybe when we went to the county fair on Saturday and we bought our granddaughter some cotton candy I really wanted to take a bite but I didn't. I have been able to turn away from the rolls and treats that our in our office break room on a daily basis. The Dilly Bars from DQ are a little harder to say no to but I just tell myself I can have an Atkins Ice Cream when I get home. By then I don't care. The best reward though is that people are starting to notice!