#2   ^
Old Mon, Aug-11-03, 09:22
"Natural Mystic"

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178/108/120 Female 5' 1"
BF:45%/17%/15%
Progress: 121%

Hi Darlene!

I only lost 2-3 pounds on Induction and if I had given up, where would I be now? You lost 10 pounds on Atkins, that's great. Why would you give up now. Whatever diet you choose next you will have points at which you don't lose where your body rests and sometimes you will stall, that is a fact on any diet.

This is not a fast weight loss diet and you should no compare yourself to others, especially men. Previous diet habits, gender, hormonal issues, activity level and age are some of the factor that affect how fast we lose. But if we stick to this WOL we can all reach our goal.

This WOE is the best way because at least we do not feel deprived. I also know that alot of people who switch plans end up coming back to Atkins.

Also, did you confirm with your doctor whether on not you had candida. And were you taking the recommended supplements?

I know how it is to feel frustrated about not losing as fast as you want, alot of us go through that, but patience and persistence will get you to your goal.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Peace
red