View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Aug-11-03, 08:30

Plan: Atkins, Daily Cardio, Some weight training, Pillates & Yoga
Stats: // Female 5'8.5
BF:25.5%
Progress:

Hey Demi: Thanks for responding! Sometimes I feel like I'm writing to myself lately. I thought what would be helpful, would be if we journaled daily ....just check in report on exercise duty, any carb blunders, and if we still feel motivated? THat way if I detect you are about to go "under" I will tell you.."Hey Demi" watch it with those carb bars or be careful at the upcoming party...whatever...if you see me taking that wrong turn tell me, and I will do the same for you. I just can't stand how I am so completely motivated at this point and time and then in 6 weeks....I'm afraid to go there....I must have a short attention span. This time tho I know this is something I need to do for myself for the rest of my life. LIfe's too short to be worried about weight .....again

BTW: I noticed you are from the UK.! ....do you think us USers have more "weight" issues i.e. obsessed with our weight? I had friends from the UK in my 20s and they were so much more comfortable and excepting of their bodies than me or my American pals. Just wondering if there was that much of a difference in body image?

thanks Demi,

Your,
Margo