#4   ^
Old Sun, Aug-10-03, 08:38

Plan: Atkins - Maintenance
Stats: 185/150/150 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincin11
As we were getting ready to leave he said something to the effect " when you give up on Atkins and want to try Herbalife give me a call" and I said when you give up on herbalife and want to try Atkins give me a call.

LOL...that was a great retort.

Anyway, I never understood the concept of needing to buy a shake if I were commiting myself to fasting most of the day sustaining with only a single meal per day. I mean, the shakes taste horrible, does nothing for my appetitie supression, and all it seemingly accomplishes is drive people to use their latrines more than they ideally should. Of course, the dissenters would right observe, what about the nutrients? Ah, ok, good point; so, I'll just start popping daily multi-vitamins, and that's that.

I don't understand these plans. If I'm motivated to cut calories and determined to eat only once per day, I'll just skip breakfast and lunch while eating liberally for dinner. I don't see how a powdered nasty tasting shake will help me in that endeavor, aside from lightening my wallet. If anything, these unnatrual concoctions tastes so egregious, it should drive a normal person scouring for some chocolates just to kill the horrible aftertaste of these wonder-less shakes.

Just my view,

Frederick