View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Aug-10-03, 03:26

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 417/213/117 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 68%
Default breakfast

This is one area I totally related to in the book. Even though I always was a big eater the one and only time of day that I was not dying to eat was in the morning. I remember in high school I would never eat breakfast. Only when I got hard core into food addiction did I begin eating round the clock but the one time I was truly not interested in food was in the morning. I experimented with this idea myself when I was on weight watchers. I realized that i was having to force myself to eat breakfast and against advice stopped doing it. I was so excited to read in the carb addict book that that makes perfect sense for us. Since then I have gone ahead and given myself permission to go with my natural tendency to not want to eat in the morning. In fact the book states perfectly what happens to me when I eat breakfast. I am not hungry until I force myself to eat breakfast and by eating that breakfast I now become hungry and starving the rest of the day yet if I pass on breakfast I literally do not even think of food until 2 pm probably. So now I just drink coffee and it has made a HUGE difference.