#7   ^
Old Sun, Aug-10-03, 00:30
Registered Member

Plan: south beach
Stats: 164/164/150 Female 64
BF:164/164/150
Progress: 0%
Default 4 is now 5

Thanks Lynda I found the sausage thing and changed my weight.This is day 14 and I have lost 5lb, dropped another lb from yesterday, seems so strange for me to lose more then a lb a week.yipppppppppppppie.
I know it will slow down. People keep telling me it will go back on. But not if I keep up this woe. I have not had wind as I suffered load before and as yet no migrain.The only thing I miss now and again is toast.
I was babysitting last night and the people left out bikkies and crisps,when I said I was on the atkin diet."oh don't be silly" was the reply from the stick woman,you look fine to me.Well I don't look fine to me I mumbled under my breath as I smiled sweetly.So I ignored the crisps screaming at me to eat them and had some cheese and cucumber from their fridge.When stick woman retuned she could not belive I had'nt eaten them, and said "I felt sure you would give in,I never eat things like that myself of cause". No of cause not you smug stick insect I thought, that's why you are thin and I'm not.Floating about in you'r white linnen suit looking stunning BHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Anyway not jealous at all!!!!!!!!!
Feel better now.
Fiona