#6   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 21:20
Leeloo Wannabe

Plan: Maint./Low GI (good carb)
Stats: 143/135/135 Female 5'8"
BF:25.6%/21.9%/>20%
Progress: 100%
Default Hi Lucille!

Hi Lucille! I'm so glad there are others who feel the same frustration. To answer your Q, I guess I am on induction still in terms of still keeping to about 20 grams of carbs, but I'm intruducing some of the foods you aren't allowed on induction - maybe that's where I'm going wrong. I have been eating the occasional bar during the day too (I got used to eating smaller meals with snacks at 10 am and 3 pm when I was on Body for Life) and I fell in love with Atkins peanut butter cups - OMG! So that has been kind of an evening, after dinner snack. Also, I have been making hubby and I cream cheese with SF jello and whipping cream cheesecake snacks. So, I'm probably taking in more calories than I really should be. Hmmm, I think I've talked my way through my problem and I'm think I need to make a few changes to see some results. I have been getting fewer headaches and stomach aches now that I'm not eating so many carbs and sugar though - a definite plus, even if so far it's the only one! I fluctuate between 135/137 - 143 lbs. so I never really know how much I've actually lost. I just want to look in the mirror and NOT see any lumps and bumps around my middle - grrr, I hate that bit of flesh around my sides and that dag-nam belly bump! One of these days it'll be gone. I do so many core exercises too - maybe I'm destined to have a curvy belly. Grrrr!

Thanks for your reply, it's good to hear from another LC Canadian!

Lily