View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 20:11
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

I can not sit down and drown an 8oz glass of water, then I probably would be sick of water. Things I've found that help though are

1. The water here is nasty (I used to have strait tap at old house) so I have a Brita filter now. The refridgeration helps as well because I hate stale warm water.

2. I have a large hospital cup (64oz) I just keep refilling throughout the day while I'm at home. I continually sip so I don't really have to force myself.

3. On walks or trips to the store I refill my large water bottle (1.5 liter). This means I always have water handy for when I get thirsty.

4. I limit myself on other drinks. I only have 1 diet rite every few days. In the morning I will usualy have a cup of coffee and take a drink of water after each sip of coffee. I will occasionaly have tea in the evening. I found anymore alcohol makes me really nausious, so that is extreamly rare.

My skin has improved a ton and as longas I watch my salt I think my water retention is un der control. Yes I do pee alot though Another bonus to my drinking a ton more water, is my kids are also drinking more. My son has always liked water, and now that I have my bottle with me he can constantly get drinks too. This is really good for the hot summer wheather when we take our walks. I don't have to worry as much about the kids getting overheated or dehydrated.
Sponsored Links