View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 18:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/193/140 Female 5ft 6inches
BF:
Progress: 12%

Hi Ronell, I am so glad things are going better for you. I tried Atkins last year and lost 14Ibs in one week then stopped after a few weeks. Needless to say that 14Ibs soon went back on! This time I am so determined. No matter how slow the weight loss it's got to be better that gaining. After my first 7 days I had lost 7Ibs and was obviously delighted but have decided to keep on induction for another 2 weeks at least and not weigh myself for a fortnight. As everyone else has said, your weight can fluctuate so much in a day I don't want to let myself get down thinking I have not lost if I happen to weigh myself at the wrong time! Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised next Monday when the fortnight is up. This way I feel I am in control, not the scales. Can I suggest thought that you maybe invest in a good set of scales for the house? That way you will get a better idea of what your weight loss really is. I agree with the others...different scales show different weights. Good luck and hope you continue your success........ San