View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 14:24

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%

Hi Christine, was it Jane Barnes that interviewed you. I thought that she had a pleasant manner. Hope I remembered everything of importance.

When I got home I found a message from the photographer who said could he come earlier, he was scheduled for 7 pm, so said yes and he arrived around 5 45. Took some photos and went about an hour later. No sooner had he gone than a lady knocked on my door to do my hair and make up for the photo shoot. So we had an interesting discussion about what had happened. Anyway she went away and phoned and in the end it was decided that she would do my make up and the photographer would have to come back. What fun. So I had my makeup done and then had more photos taken. The lady from the Sun rang up during this time so she ended up interviewing me around 8 20 rather than 6 30 pm as orgininally planned. Good job I was not doing anything else. Had a good positive chat about Atkins and low carbing in general. Hope I got all the good points across. Forgot to mention the importance of drinking water! Wonder when the article will run and if I will feature in it at all?

So Christine make sure that the two arrive together and don't get put off by one. You will also probably need one of your old style outfits so you can show how much weight you have lost. The photographers and make up people are free lance, so they need to be all coordinated together!!!! Enjoy being pampered. I've got some mascara and lipstick out of it. I certainly look a bit different. Very large eyes!

Now all we have to do is watch and wait! Who can spot the article first.