#1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 14:11

Plan: atkins
Stats: 218/198/168 Female 1.5m
BF:
Progress: 40%
Unhappy Shaky Resolve as I enter 1st weekend

Hi all

I am at the start of my first weekend on Atkins and my resolve is wavering. I have that Friday night head (give me treats) on. My only consolation at the moment is it is almost bedtime (tick, clock, tick).

My worry is for the next two days. Being haunted by my usual fast food junket of the weekend is quite daunting. My biggest fear is coming off the rails. I have tried so hard this week. At the end of day five (today) my headache was no where near as bad as the past four days so I see an improvement. Also, my digestion is in superb condition and I felt that immediately. I suffered from constant heartburn and a noisy tummy. But not this week!

I would be heartbroken if I wasted my good work but I feel the need for something. Although I never usually seek out sweet things I feel the desire now. I was never tormented by chocolate or sweet things. Bread was (past tense?) my poison. Anything savoury and I was a goner. So why sweeties now?

I found a shop that sells Splenda. I am only at the beginning of induction but could anyone tell me if I can do something fabulous with low carb and Splenda? I may not need to use it but the thought of needing something immediately and not being prepared will only lead me to the sweetie shop.

Never has an eating plan given me such a mix of emotions/desires. When I lay down each night I am so proud that I did it for another day.

Does anyone know how to perform a 2 day self induced coma?
Sponsored Links