View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 13:22

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power Plan
Stats: 282/245/160 Female 5'9"
BF:Yes!
Progress: 30%

I LOST 3 LBS! Holy Cow! I cant believe it! I was at a Vets office yesterday and I stepped on their BIG digital scale (while nobody was around, thank god!) and it said 272(at 5pm!!) WOAH! I stepped on this scale this morning and it said 270, but I know during the day it will go up.. (hopefully not higher then 2 lbs!) I'm getting a little pumped now .
I actually chit-chatted with a lady at the grocery store who started Atkins 3 weeks ago, she's lost a pound a day-15 in total. I was a LITTLE jelous, but I know I will get results no matter what.. WOO HOO!
I've been reading the NEW Atkins diet book, some different things then the previous one I was reading. This one says NO FRUIT in the first 2 weeks-im just finishing up week #1. I actually went out and bought some peaches PRIOR to reading that section.. I hadnt eaten any yet.. Then I read the NO FRUIT part and passed my nice, juicy peaches on to my mom.. 2 weeks.........
I WANT MY RASPBERRIES AND MY PEACHES!! Ah... Patience...
I just bought a new smoothie maker for the "future" (in 1 week). Thought I could make some nice smoothies with Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries.. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!