View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 08:46

Plan: CALP to goal/now my plan
Stats: 188/160/155 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 85%

Abie- I've been wondering about this too. I've only had 1 cm and 1 rm for the past 10 days (or so), with absolutely no budge on the scale. It's the only thing I'm doing differently, so I have to wonder if allowing myself to get hungry is really defeating me. I was losing (although slowly) before. Today I ate a small breakfast (1 egg, 1 strip bacon-gave half of egg to dog)... I'm planning to have a regular cm lunch and my dinner (of course!)--just to see what happens. Also planning to cut out caffeine tomorrow. Or at least have my morning cuppa, then switch to herbal decaf tea if I want anything else during the day. I've had coffee later in the day (to kill the hunger pains) lately, and I've just about stopped sleeping at night. Got to make some changes, and these are the only ones that I can figure out that might help me. I guess a lot of this is trial and error, and dependent on the individual, don't you? Hope you find your way, and get all this figured out. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them, as well...