#12   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 07:48

Plan: TKD
Stats: 238/208/200 Male 6 feet
BF:16, 7.5, 4
Progress: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl1029
Well...I don't know if this is just a coincidence or not, but here's what happened after my force-feeding Wednesday night.

Thursday morning I was at 236. I had another protein/yogurt mix. 6oz of chicken for lunch, 1 oz of pumpkin seeds and 1 liter of water. Thursday night before dinner or exercise I was at 229.5 - a new low! This AM I was back up to 231.5 which has been my recent sticking point.

It's unusual for me to show a lower weight in the evening - probably happened 3 times in the last two years - so it might just be a fluke - but the positive reinforcement was nice!

Also, I discovered Diet V8 Splash - 12 calories/8oz with 3 g carbs - made an excellent drink w/ my protein powder. (I have trouble with the thick milkshake type drinks - which is suprising since before going low-carb I couldn't function w/out my daily frappuccino!)

I would HIGHLY suggest not weighing in as much as you are, it sounds like at least 2 times a day? Weighing in that often is going to confuse and frustrate you.....I would suggest once a week and ALWAYS under the same conditions. Undigested food can add 7 pounds to your weight and other factors like sodium intake can easily add a few pounds.

Just my 2 cents.......