View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 06:56
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/178/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 19%
Default Appetite returning during Induction?

I am on day 12 of Induction. The first week I had hardly any appetite and no cravings. However, this week I seem to be hungry fairly often. And I've been wanting to snack at night, which I wasn't feeling the first week. Is this normal or do you think I'm taking in too many carbs? I know I've been probably using too much splenda. And I don't really count my carbs religiously. I count about every couple of days and make sure I'm sticking to around 20. I guess I'm just concerned that I'm not in ketosis anymore if I'm getting my appetite back. I have been exercising more. I bought a bike a few days ago and rode it back home that day (about 3 miles) and that was probably around the time the appetite and snacking started (by snacking I mean after supper at night...I've been snacking in the afternoon since day 1). Then yesterday I biked for about an hour and a half. I'm not someone who normally exercises so could this be the reason for my increase in appetite? I haven't lost any more weight than the initial 7 lbs in the first 3 days, but I do feel thinner and my rings are getting really lose on my hands.

Just looking for some encouragment. I'm not planning on giving up and I realize that my weight loss is great so far and I'm not bothered by that. It's more that the appetite and cravings scare me because I don't feel as in control as I did.
Sponsored Links