View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 06:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 140.0/121.5/125 Female 5'3
BF:going down!
Progress: 123%

Hello Adam,

Your doing great to have lost the weight you have so far! Hang in there don't give up. After another 5-10 lbs your really going to start to notice and I bet others then will too.
I have been drinking so much water in the last week, and I can tell you I have really noticed a huge HUGE diffrance in the way I feel. More motivated, not so sluggish and it made the induction so much easier! My cravings are all almost gone. I am the biggest carb junkie I know, and its amazing to me that if you stick to the plan the cravings are gone.
My morning rutine is:
6 am rise and shine
coffee.
7am treadmil 25 mins and 10 mins cool time=
walking
5 mins down pumping arms (3.8 speed total), 5 mins up both hands on the bar on incline 12.0 incline, 5 mins down, then again 12.0 up for 5 mins, then the last 5 mins down.
Then I slowly slow the treadmil down for 10 mins.
On the slow cool down I drink on 16.9 oz of water.
8:30 am breafast= 6 sausage links and some either egg salad that I make or 2 hardboiled eggs.
More water.
12:30 lunch= salad with ranch half a avo, chicken and tomato
snacks= cheese, hebrew national hotdogs, tri tip meat i cooked the night before in crock pot.. sliced thin to snack on.
More and more water through-out the day...
Dinner 5-6pm grilled chicken ( you can buy this at the market already cooked and browned and sliced in a huge bag NO CARBS OR SUGAR AT ALL!!
toss in a pan add some thinly sliced onion red, orange, or green bell peper some fresh mushrooms ect... and some seasoning mexican is my fav and there you have chicken fahitas! Delish!.
more water...
Its easy Adam don't give up, this place is full of wonderful tips and help. Call on us all to help you get through it and we all need support.
The more water you drink the better your results will be, I am a firm believer of that. I have seen the proof!
NoSunNoFun.