View Single Post
  #52   ^
Old Thu, Aug-07-03, 17:08
Registered Member

Plan: Neanderthin
Stats: 250/243.8/121
BF:
Progress: 5%

Thanks for reminding me Laural - this week has been a tornado of a week and I have completely forgotten about ISS, the phonecall etc but I will DEFINITELY be doing it within the next 2 days (tomorrow will be a heavy day as we're selling my pet puppy which means I will be totally depressed probably) but I will call them as I have a list of questions I compiled which I need to ask. I'll let you all know the outcome.

BTW Laural, I hope you don't mind my being personal but are you still 216lbs? I only ask because a baggy size 16 seems awfully small for someone at 216lbs........that said I like my clothes tight too and have been known to wear the odd pair of Lycra mix pants at around 225lbs in a size 16.......and looked pretty cool in them too (not just my thoughts.....<blush blush>)

WELL DONE on the continual losses - keep up the good work. What with my pet dog going and a new business getting off the ground......I have let my WOE go by the wayside. Not eating alot, just not cooking and eating all the wrong stuff which makes me feel bloated. I will be getting back on form VERY shortly however.....fingers crossed.

Hope the rest of you are doing as well.

God Bless
VM