#2   ^
Old Thu, Aug-07-03, 11:57

Plan: TKD
Stats: 238/208/200 Male 6 feet
BF:16, 7.5, 4
Progress: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward_Hna
I was wondering... I am on atkins and my carb limit is 20... Muscle is protein so eat more meat right? Or more carbs? I am not sure. Eating a tin of tuna before wight lifting; will it help as been a sorce of pure protein.. Or should i have a salad. I am no into the protein shake business as i find it too expensive. Would protein tablets help? How much protein is too much? I am not too sure of alot as you can see...
I hope you guys in here can give me a good idea of what to do. I am not too keen on the carb binging on a saturday sunda and monday. I have alot of fat as you can see in my profile. Hope to get some good advice. Thanks alot

If you arent keen on carb loading for 24-48 hours you should research a TKD. Its bascially an Atkins type plan all of the time except before and after weight training when you take in carbs to fuel your workouts and help in recovery.

Sounds like the perfect plan for what you are looking for.

As far as how much protein is enough.....how much are you currently taking in? Atkins usually is VERY high in protein so I would guess you are getting enough without even knowing it.