View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Aug-07-03, 10:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/???/120 Female 5' 3
BF:way/too/much!!
Progress: 0%

I think an exercise challenge is a great idea. I haven't done any exercises yet, but I'll start to soon. And by Christmas, I would love to be back down to a size 12! Fingers (and toes) crossed for that!

Well, I'm back on strict Induction as of Wed. I had a cheat day on Tues, and when I cheat, I go ALL the way!!

I had movie popcorn with extra butter, cream filled doughnut, sugar glazed doughnut, sugar covered doughnut centers (about 10) and then went to a mexican restaurant for dinner. There I had flour tortillas (3 soft tacos), refried beans, corn, salsa, chips....all the trimmings, not to mention the deep-fried ice-cream with chocolate sauce for dessert!!

I thought I would have been craving carbs yesterday (Wed), but the cheat day made me even more determined to lose the weight! So I've started back a strict induction until I lose more.

I'm kinda scared to weigh myself just in case I haven't lost any weight. Since starting the Induction 2 1/2 wks ago, I'm feeling really good about myself even if there are no drastic changes to my body!

So now I feel great about this WOE, so that's enough for me now. Eventually I'll get on the scale, but not any time soon!!

When I began induction on 21 July, I was not very strict. Most days I went over my 20g of carbs and drank aspartame drinks. Now, I'm limiting myself to 20g of carbs.

Wed 6 Aug, 2003 - Day 1 Induction (again!!)
- 3 chix drumsticks that I made
- baked meatloaf
- cheese
- 1 litre of water
- 1 1/2 litres of watery crystal lite