#1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 21:06
Registered Member

Plan: my own
Stats: 153/146/120 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 21%
Unhappy I'm ready but...

I have the BFL book and journal and have contemplated starting many times but needed to get my diet under control before I added even more confusion to my life. I also read the wonderfully complete thread by Nat but I have some newbie questions still:
  • Do you all keep the 6 meals about the same size? IOW, can they be the regular three plus three snacks? The planning involved to consistently get in the 6 meals is off-putting.
  • I love cardio and hate the idea of limiting it to 20 minutes. I know too much can actually impede progress but is anyone doing BFL while maintaining their biking or running schedule? I'm doing this for health, not definition...is that a stupid statement? I know Nat said too much cardio can diminish muscle.... Guess I'm still a little confused about this issue
  • Do you do the exercises exactly as spelled out in the journal? It's boring to do the same sets (sorry) and there are other options that target the same muscles. It shouldn't matter that much as long as I'm targeting the right muscle, right?
  • They're LONG training sessions, aren't they?? I have lots of playlists but am curious about others' lifting soundtracks. What are you all listening to?
TIA!
Sponsored Links