View Single Post
  #102   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 20:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/226/155 Female 5 Foot 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 20%

Good Evening Everyone,
It's a little late when I finally have the time to get on here.Sorry that I don't have the time to respond the way I would like right now.Need to get to bed shortly.Had to get up this morning at 6 since our grandson comes by 7:30.So I will again be getting up at 6 tomorrow and Friday.

I rode my stationary bike 30 minutes today.Wanted to increase my time up to 30 minutes.I got my new stationary bike at Sears this evening but it needs to be put together.Will wait to do that on Saturday when our 2 year old grandson isn't around.Don't want a lot of little pieces around for him to bother.

I would like for those that will to say a little prayer tomorrow for my dad.My sister let me know today that my dad is having the treatment done tomorrow to freeze his prostate to remove the cancer.I will be at the hospital at 7 in the morning while the treatment is in progress.It's suppose to last about 2 hours.Hope to have a good report on how it went tomorrow evening.He is 77 and in pretty good health although he was also recently diagnosed with COPD.He was a heavy smoker for years but quit cold turkey 10 years ago.

Keep moving everyone!!

Nancy