View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 17:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 252/230/165 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 25%

Hi 20Down,

First- Thank you for the compliment!!! It's always nice to hear. I wish I could tell you I was doing something special, but I truly am not. I stay under 20 carbs a day, usually around 15. I try to stick with the acceptable foods list for induction, though I add a little SF Chocolate every now and again. I exercise on and off. I tore my rotator cuff a few weeks ago so that realllllly slowed me down on the workout front. An exorbitant amount of money spent on physical therapy has me able to use the elliptical again now, so I try to spend 30 minutes on the elliptical at least 3-4 times a week. Let's see... what other things am I conscious of.... I do not eat Atkins Bars, those really slowed me down... and I try to enjoy the food that I do eat. I also take the Atkins Basic #3 Supplement 3 times a day.

Man, I wish I could be more helpful as to anything "special" I have done.... but fortunately for me, this WOE really agrees with me. It is all foods I like, that fill me up and I don't have to listen to anyone telling me not to eat real butter anymore!