#7   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 17:07
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%

Hi Tig

I think they have BFL tapes, and there is a book but it's expensive. They have a great web-site Click for exercise videos I use these videos to do the exercises with and I've found other web sites that demo the weight exercises. The format for doing BFL exercises is sets of 12,10,08,06 and then 2 more sets of 12 you start with a light weight and work up as the reps decrease and do the final 2 sets of 12 with a lighter weight. It is actually recommended that the last 2 sets of 12 be a different exercise that uses the same muscle. You are supposed to do one exercise for each muscle group ie. shoulder,biceps,triceps,back. The BFL site gives a pretty good outline. I know it sounds like a lot but I actually find it quite easy because of how the reps work down and using a lighter weight for the last 2 sets. I don't use really heavy weights mine range from 5 to 20 lbs and for some of the 20lbs it's a bit much for me. I don't want to really bulk up so light weights are fine for women.

I've heard great things about the WAP video - I know Mischa LUV'S it and she's my fitness goddess