#6   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 15:04
Mad Scientist

Plan: Healthy eating/lifestyle
Stats: 156/115/115 Female 5'4 - small frame
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Wanda, I have not gone low-saturated. I love cheese and I know I eat too much of it. I hate to cut it out since I feel pretty restricted as it is.

Tig, I hear ya! I just started a modified candida diet and gave cheese up completely, including my part-skim mozzarella. Never mind all the other stuff I can't eat.

You might be pleasantly surprised if you give up cheese for a week and see what happens. Sad to say, many people are intolerant to it in some form, which can cause weight gain. They say the foods you can't do without are the ones you are sensitive to.

I had food intolerance testing done and was found to be severely intolerant to 77 foods/preservatives. I know I should be avoiding them, but I haven't. I'm trying to work my way up to seriously following it, but I'm not there yet. Oh, and guess the top 3 in order - sugar, yeast then caffeine. Cheese is #32.

Seems like all the good things in life are bad for us.

Anyway, I've wandered off about myself on YOUR post. Sorry. If you decide to give up the cheese temporarily, we can whine together.

Wanda