Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 15:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/138/125 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWC
246 / 31 lbs / 10 wks / a lot

I think that "cheating" is magnified by the people on this board.....what is cheating?

I have drunk alcohol every weekend since I started this WOE. I have not given up coffee at all, nor decreased my consumption. I have gone nuts on vacations. Most weekends, I have allowed myself sugar in the form of tropical mixed drinks. I have also not given up pizza on the weekends.

On the other hand, I have watched my carb intake, and I rarely go above 35 carbs on weekdays. I think that I am just fortunate and have a good metabolism. I don't see eating pizza as cheating or drinking booze as cheating...it is part of my WOE and OWL, that's all.

Cheating signifies guilt, and life is too short to go through it feeling guilty every day.......

Mind telling us your age? If you're an over fifty female, I must say I'm shocked. If you're in your 20's...check back with me in a few years!
Atkins is not only about weight management, it is also about HEALTH. The foods and drinks you mentioned would hardly fit into a healthy diet. Just my opinion.