Thread: Fast Food
View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 14:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/245/175
BF:
Progress: 22%

Fast Foods that I have tried to stick with are any burger ordered without ketchup, any grilled chicken items, and salads. I agree that the Wendy's BLT salad is good, also Chick-Fil-A grilled chicken caesar is good, and comes with sunflower seeds for a kick of extra protein.

As for Asian foods, I have not tried to go out and "special" order anything because I am not confident in the sauces being s/f or l/c. At home, however, I have made stir-fry dishes with strips of chicken beef or pork, using olive oil, a little soy sauce (Kikoman has no sugar & is low carb) and throwing in some broccoli, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, onion, etc.

drchickon, I just want to tell you congrats on your progress, 27 down in two months is awesome! I only hope to acheive that type of results! Are you doing anything special to get results like that? I am walking on a treadmill and occasionally throwing in an upper or lower body workout (squats by the tons UGH). Any advice on how to kick start my weight loss is appreciated!