Thread: rude awakening.
View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 12:46

Plan: low carb
Stats: 174/110/110 Female 5' 1"
BF:20.8
Progress: 100%

Hello GG's Mom, GG is my DD's nickname. Anyway welcome to the forum. All the above I do not do, except for the exercising. Just floor exercises for maybe 20 minuets. That is with lots of time to rest in between. I have lost weight with just eating my green veggies and fat and meat. I do not eat LC sweets from the store. I am still on induction since April. I do have heavy cream with my diet soda. Stll have one cup of coffee every morning and drink diet pepsie. I tryed the diet rite, but I don't care for it.

There are a lot of us here who DO NOT count calories and all that stuff. To me this is a life time way of eating and I am not going to do it writting and counting every little thing I eat.
As for the refeeding, I myself would not do it, because of the fact that some people who are real HC addicts like me....may start craving sugar again.

Low calorie diets suck. It never did a thing for me. I could not eat all the meat I wanted...cheese...fat of any kind...heavy cream... Now if you wait induction through...that is without any cheats of any kind...you will get to like the foods you eat and lose more weight. Once you lose all the lbs you want to...you can start adding other LC foods to what you are eating. Everything takes time. Please do not give up your right to be healthy and thin again. This really does work. Go to the Success Stories at the top of the page..if you have not already...and that is just a drop in the bucket of people who are raving about LCing their way back to good health.