Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 12:16

Plan: Atkins - Maintenance
Stats: 185/150/150 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeannieM
So...

Did you find the hotter looking chick??? Inquiring minds want to know the rest of the story...

Hi JeannieM,

LOL…I’d like to think of myself as usually as a person whose tactfully diplomatic very much in tune with other’s sensitivities; but, on the other hand, I was raised with a simple notion drilled into me during my formative childhood years, “treat people as they treat you, and never take bovine from anyone.”

The colorful vernacular I used, most notably “chick” to denote your gender, was more an effort to bring closure with some flair, than anything else.

The statement, ridiculous as it is on the surface, was meant entirely for my former girlfriend’s benefit, to more emphatically impress upon her the necessity for both of us respectively to go our separate ways.

Now, pathetic as this may seem, I’d haven’t the first clue on how to actively with premeditation “head out there and find a hot chick.” Stroll into a bar or club approaching the first ravishing woman I see and say, “hey baby! Wanna talk with me?” I suspect that wouldn’t be too effective and would only serve to further reinforce the negative stereotypical stigma my gender already enjoys as being…er….less than refined when it comes to approaching the opposing gender.

In essence, I’ve been doing what I’ve always done. Just going along and whatever happens naturally, happens. If not, then it doesn’t? Thus far, between working and my gym time, nothing much as been happening of merit in regards to “finding a hotter chick.” LOL What else can one do, right?

Regards,

Frederick

PS: Vbrowne, of course I’d never consider leaving fellow LC’ers hanging! LOL…at least, not today.