View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 11:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 141/130/115 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 42%
Default Scale Moved

Finally the scale has moved again. After losing 10 lbs. during 4 weeks of induction, I followed with a 4 1/2 week stall, where I actually gained 2 1/2 lbs back. I was seriously contemplating doing a fat fast or modified fat fast. Instead, on Sunday, I went back to strict induction and I cut out the frozen Fruit2o's, all nuts and all LC candy bars. This morning, 3 days later, the 2 1/2 lbs are gone I am back to the lowest I have been since starting this WOE on June 15th. I have to say this has been sooooo frustrating, as I have been used to doing WW. Even though I was always hungry, if I followed it, the weight slowly came off. This WOE is really so personalized by our own bodies and resistences, it was throwing me for a loop there emotionally! I think I will try slowly add one item a week to see if it causes a stall. Also, I really need to keep off the daily scale routine.

I know one thing, I am grateful I came to this site constantly, reading all the posts, not wanting to give up yet- and I am so glad I didn't.

Thanks for all the posting!!! If anyone is stalling or gaining or frustrated....hang in there!!

I am feeling much much better!

Ruthy
Sponsored Links