#1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 09:22

Plan: Healthy Eating
Stats: 200/193/170 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 23%
Default Bread, GNC and I've hit a tiny goal

Hi.
Well, I've FINALLY gotten into the 170's. I tinkered there last week at this time, but was up and down, up and down all week. This morning--179.5 and I'm takin' it!!!

Anyway, just a reminder that today and tomorrow is the last 2 days of this month that items are 20% off at GNC (for gold card members). Their bars are 20% off PLUS you get an extra 20% off with your card. Also, the Atkins pancake mix is 30% off making it $3.84.

So with that said....I just came back from GNC and our local store now carries low carb bread, hot dog buns, hamburger buns and the La Tortilla shells. Did you all know that low carb bread is just Gluten Free bread? I didn't know that, or I guess I just had never thought of it being called that.

I couldn't WAIT to have toast. So I toasted that little tiny crust that was on the end of the bread and slathered it in butter and OMG!!! It was heaven.

I'm sure glad this bread stays in the freezer because I wouldn't want it staring me in the face everyday. This is just gonna be for a treat.

Anyway, that's all the news I have for today....

Have a great day!
"T"
Sponsored Links