View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 06:02
Registered Member

Plan: My own thing
Stats: 215/192/160 Female '5 "6
BF:
Progress: 42%

Thanks everyone. I know now that I am not alone in my frustration. I didn't cheat yesterday, but I really wanted to. I tested my DH yesterday and told him to get me a choc bar off of the top shelf in our kitchen (I can't reach that shelf w/o a step stool, which is under the crawl space of our house, which I refuse to go in), even though they are all low carb bars (I purchased them on my 3rd induction day, for a treat for myself after induction and made my DH hide them on the highest shelf possible, I can't even see them!). But he knew better, and said, nope, not until after induction. This coming from someone who could do 100 situps and lose 10 pounds (exageration, but you get my point). I just smiled and said ok, and proceeded to bake my salmon. I did all right. The cravings only come when I am in a place that I would normally grab a candy bar or cookies and just munch. Like at work. But I think I can hold out until then. I will also try the cream cheese and spenda thing. Sounds good. I'm still not gonna get on the scale until the last day of induction, for fear of disappointment. I hope to really get down the pounds on the WOE/WOL. I actually feel a lot better today, and my skin looks radiant! I don't have the usual circles around my eyes b/c of all the water I have been drinking. Anyway, thanks for the advice and the Just Do It responses. I needed to hear (read) all of them. There is so much wonderful support here, and you all have no idea how much that means to a person who feels all alone sometimes. Thanks guys,

Suga'