View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 03:05

Plan: now atkins (began with montignac)
Stats: 135/127/110 Female 155 cm
BF:
Progress: 32%

Hi all! I think this site is also fantastic, and it's good to meet some canadians. i'm from toronto but i'm living in belgium. i started montignac nearly 2 weeks ago and have lost 2.2 kg so far... i'm very pleased!
here in belgium, montignac's eating plan is pretty well known. everyone's heard of montignac, and no one's heard of atkins. anyway, i can understand the frustration of looking for some of the products that he mentions in his books. i had the book with me on the plane back home a few weeks back, and wanted to begin then. but i couldn't find anything he mentioned, and i substituted lots, and in the end, i gave up. but since i've been back, i researched and looked around the supermarket here and things are going great.
i think the french version of his book is quite clear. i actually don't have "eat yourself slim". i have the one written especially for females, and it's quite good. he explains different needs for different life stages of women.
that was quite a long mail...i just wanted to say hello, and that i'm glad to have found this site.