Fully Caffeinated

Plan: Back to Atkins
Stats: 298/228/160 Female 5ft9in
BF:?/35/?
Progress: 51%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahWeb
well good luck, and don't forget to let him know that the roads are so small over here that 2 lanes here are 1 lane over with you guys

well so my canadian family when they visited - they were all scared to death because they just couldn't understand that 2 cars could pass without hitting on this tiny road

oh and don't get my started on roundabouts

heh good luck

lol, The likelihood that we'll ever be in the UK, or any "backwards-driving" country is slim to none!

He got started when he watched "Keeping Up Appearances" on PBS. His fascination with cars meant Richard and Hyacinth's car caught his eye... It's become his favorite show, and he rewinds any part where they go for a drive MANY times..(Yup, he tapes them all!)

Whenever we drive anywhere, he has a toy steering wheel he plays with, copying my every move. (Good thing I remember to clean up my language when someone cuts me off)

If you think your roads are bad, you haven't driven in rural North Dakota, skirting farmers and their oversized equipment, oil trucks, and wildlife (I've killed two deer, a porcupine,a pheasant, a fox,countless rabbits, gophers and birds, had several near-misses with skunks a moose, and miscellaneous farm animals..) on a "farm-to-market" road...<shudder> I'm glad to be a "town girl" now!