#7   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 19:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189/171/150 Female 5 ft. 7 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori H
I am a lifetime member of WW. Not that I plan on going back to it mind you. I lost 50 lbs., got tired of being hungry ALL time and gained it back plus a few. I am not hungry on Atkins and feel like I can make this a way of life instead of a temporary diet fix. That is the big difference to me. You have to have something that not only lets you lose the pounds but that you can stay on as a lifestyle change where you can keep it off.

Lori- I feel the same as you! I am a lifetime member after losing 35 pounds 5 years ago. I gained it all back and now I'm losing on Atkins, but I don't feel like I did when I was on WW. I hated the feeling of knowing I was hungry, but I'd already eaten all my points! This is the way I plan to eat for the rest of my life!!
I liked the WW meetings for the support and recipe ideas, but I'm finding even more support and recipe ideas plus aticles and research now on a few different LC boards that I've found on-line! Even better... there's no weekly fee when you're not at your Goal Weight!

MommyMo
189/168/150
Started Akins on 5-4-03