#12   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 19:10
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 288/280/188 Female 5ft 4in
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hi Shaftd,
Thank you for the info on blood sugar. No I am not on any medication & have never had high or low sugar before. If you will read the post I wrote a little while after this one you will see that I figured it out. It was actually a dehydration problem. Since I have been REALLY making sure that I am getting plenty of water I have had no problems. It is amazing how some symptoms can mimmick different things. My husband ALWAYS drinks lots of water everyday & doesn't even have to think about it like I do, however two nights ago he was rushed to the emergency room by some friends of ours while I was gone, displaying signs of a heart attack. Turned white as a sheet, fingers were tingling, short of breath, & collapsed. Thank God it was not a heart attack! He had gotten very busy at work & didn't drink his usual amount of water, came home & rode his bicycle 11 miles in 90 something degree weather to our friends house.then drank a beer! The IV dinner of saline soloution & the Gatoraid the hospital gave him was a lot more expensive & not nearly as fun as going out for a steak & drinking the proper amount of water. ONE MORE TIME EVERYONE....WATER......WATER......WATER
Thanks again,
Bratina