View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 18:51

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 268.4/207.9/154 Female 160cm
BF:
Progress: 53%

I was prescribed xenical (very espensive here in oz about $130 for a month supply) ....... xenical is best used with a low `fat diet `as any fat you eat whilst on the xenical goes straight through you ( yes, as in spend the day with cramps on the toilet),,, the worrying thing i have about low carb and xenical together,,,is the fact that atkins is not about `low fat`,,,,, so therefore you would spend alot of time on the tolilet and loosing weight that way is very unhealthy. not to mention when you go off the xenical the weight goes back on so quick and doubles....... trust me,,, I have been there and done that,,, I got to the point where I could not go out and even passing gas would produce a specimen in my pants (sorry to be graphic ),,,, I would not go there again and do that for all the tea in china ,,, this low carb atkins diet has been a god send to me,, if I were you I would save ya money and try the atkins diet first - alone without the xenical....trust me .. I hope you will be as happy as me and will not need the xenical ,,, i have a journal if you would like to have a look and see at my success... good luck,,,best wishes.....