View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 17:43

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%
Default overwhelming temptation and I DIDN'T cheat!!!!

I am SO excited!!! Today has been a TOUGH day...I accompanied my dh today to a very stressful event involving his family....we stopped for breakfast at IHOP on the way. I ordered eggs, bacon, and sausage...and ate that while my husband had a huge plate of pancakes and hot syrup sitting on the table! It smelled SO good...but I remembered that to get this weight off and feel as good as I've been feeling that I had to resist. He even offered me a bite! (I recently had two cheat days and am going for at least 4 weeks w/ no cheating/eating high carbs.) THEN...we met some of his family and before the event started everyone wanted to walk down the street for....DONUTS!!!!....fresh, hot, just baked donuts. WOW was that hard...it smelled luscious in that place...but I made it through...sat there and watched everyone else eat donuts and did not have a bite....after the event we went out to eat...I wanted so badly to throw in the towel...it was very stressful...I wanted to just have a burger and fries with a friggen coke for goodness sake! But I didn't do it...I sat there and ate my bunless bacon cheeseburger, enjoyed every minute of it...and felt GREAT that I was able to resist the huge amount of temptation today!

I made it. This is a new wol and I actually did it!!!!

And I have officially decided that I will start taking my Diet Rite in with me whenever I eat out from now on (and maybe even my pork rinds and cream cheese if it's a burger place!)...maybe they'll get the hint!
Sponsored Links