View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 15:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 252/230/165 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 25%

Hi!

I don't know what you are lookin for in a buddy, but I would be more than happy to chat! When I am tempted to cheat or get really bored, I come to this website and read. Or I exercise instead of eating something I really know that in the end I don't want to. Also when I am bored, I search for Quick and easy Low carb recipes. I also get bored cooking, and a lot of my attempts to create my own recipes have been dismal failures. I have found a few things that get me through the bad days...

Also, when we go out to eat, I always keep my meals Low Carb friendly. I order meals with steamed veggies and/or salad instead of the normal starchy sides...

I try to exercise a lot, but a major shoulder injury has kept me from working out as hard as I would like, so that's kind of on the backburner until I get this injury taken care of.

As for me, I started at 252 on June 9, I am down to 225 and would like to end around 165, so we are somewhat similar in that aspect.

Anyway, I have to get back to work...they don't pay me to play on the forum (ok, well lately, that is actually most all I have done...lol)