View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 09:20
Registered Member

Plan: My own thing
Stats: 215/192/160 Female '5 "6
BF:
Progress: 42%
Default HELP!!!! Sweets...I need(want) Sweets (Chocolate to be exact!!!)

Hi,

I just wanted to know if there was anything that anyone could recommend for curbing the cravings for sweets, specifically chocolate, while in the induction phase. I haven't cheated, but I feel like a fiend ready to run to the vending machine. I am constantly thinking about a good 'ole Hershey bar, and a bag of M&M'S, and choc chip cookies, and..well you get the point. This is my 5th day, and to be honest I don't know how in the world I have made it. I really do feel like a choc addict right now. I have never wanted something so badly that is so bad for me. I drink water all day, and when i get home I may have a cup of Crystal Light, and that is as close as I get to sweet. I feel like I am going to upchuck from eating so much meat. It's to the point where I will eat meatballs for dinner with some cucumbers and that is all. I am full, I couldn't eat more meat if you shoved it down, but I still crave chocolate, cake, donuts...anything!!! Help, is there something to take this craving away. If so I need it bad. I am afraid (honestly I am) that I might not be able to say no for much longer!!!
Sponsored Links