Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 05:58
Registered Member

Plan: My own thing
Stats: 215/192/160 Female '5 "6
BF:
Progress: 42%
Default What works for you?

Ladies,

I was just wondering what works for you? I am presently LCing tying to get my insulin and testosterone levels down and w/n the normal range. I have done good so far for the last 4 days, time will tell. I haven't gotten on the scale yet to see where I stand, and I won't until the end of the first 2 weeks. Ultimately my goal is to ovulate on my own, and concieve. I am 27 (28 on Aug. 19th) and DH and I want children so bad it hurts. He has children from a previous marriage, so I fell even worse not being able to do it 'naturally'. Anyway, what works for you ladies? I will start Clomid after I lose an appropriate amount of weight. I was on Glucophage XR which worked really well for a while and then I quit it, but when I tried to take it again, it gave me really bad GI problems. I will probably have to go back on it though, especially if my REI finds out. Anyway, I was just curious if there were any women out there that have had success and wanted to share your story with me. I haven't read all of the threads on this forum yet, so please be patient if this question is redundant. Thanks All.

Your Cyster,

Suga'
Sponsored Links