View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Aug-04-03, 22:23

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power Plan
Stats: 282/245/160 Female 5'9"
BF:Yes!
Progress: 30%
Talking A new start

Hi all! Thanks for all your messages! Well, the scale at Wal*Mart was just a "while i'm here, lets see" thing.. I pulled down one of the Denise Austin one's, made sure it was at zero and stepped on. I have a cheap one at home, which i'm starting to wonder about. I weighed myself before going to bed last night, I was 272 .. I weighed myself this morning thinking i'd be less, I was 278 .... I have decided not to weigh myself each and every day.. I learned my lession. Today was a *NEW START* for me. I did well, my total for today is 12 carbs... I was like a kid in a candy store today... I found the "Atkins" section of my local Fred Meyer-which I never realized they carried Atkins!! Although most everything was SOLD OUT, I did manage to pick up a package of pancake mix.. Now I know if they have an item in stock...STOCK UP!

I have a question for everybody. I did the little survey here to see what everyone likes.. I have tried the Atkins peanut butter cups-they are VERY good! I just tried one of the peanut butter bars made by "Carb Solutions"-they're horrid! Does anybody have a favorite item? I will try one of the shakes one of these days (when a store actually has some in stock!!).

Thanks everyone for your support, i'm glad I found you all !
Everyone have a great week!
Take care, Ronell