#3   ^
Old Mon, Aug-04-03, 21:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 246/227/140 Female 5ft 4in
BF:
Progress: 18%
Smile

Hi DayStar,
What can I say to encourage you??? 5 pounds a week for three weeks is an incredible amount of weight to go, and congratulations on that...but I guess I need to ask how much do you expect to lose each week?? OUr bodies get used to being a certain weight...and to all of a sudden lose 15 pounds in such a short time has probably made it all of a sudden sit up and take notice...
Also, how many calories are you taking in...if you are taking in too little for your frame, then your body will think it is starving and hold onto weight instead of losing...and of course your fat should be way up there too...70% at least...
Have you been to fitday?? Perhaps if you plugged in your foods there, you would see where you stand....
I haven't visited your journal, but if you listed your foods and totals, perhaps we can see something that is not so good.
I know you probably don't want to hear this, but you yourself say that the weight came on over a period of time, so it stands to reason that it is going to take some time to come off. I myself have stalled twice now for over three weeks each time...but it would start again, and the losing would go on for a bit.
So hang in there, a week stall is not a stall, trust me..
Come and visit my journal if you want, and also, welcome to the TDC...it is a great place and there is lots of good advice and support here abouts..