#1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-04-03, 09:55

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 200/190/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:
Default Newbie Intro

Hi all,

I'm Lynne and have been on Protein Power/Atkins for about a month.

Right now I'm just trying to get a handle on things to have on hand in the house and what needs to be tossed! I haven't quite figured out through reading the books & watching Atkins videos, what Low carb "prepared" food I should be avoiding and what I can eat w/o messing my diet up. I have dropped a size so far so can't be doing all that bad but would like to lose more of course.

I'm really enjoying this life style and have lots of info left to absorbed
yet, so I will be picking everyones brains so to speak! So here's the first pile of many more questions I have not been able to figure out.

I have tried the Advantage Bars, Morning Start ones too, how often can you eat them while on induction? Also will the L/C bread that Atkins sells, make you stall if you eat a slice or two everyday?
Can you use Splenda or will that also put you into a stall? I'm kind of mystified as to all the you can't have "sugar" but you can have Splenda? But how much can you have?? Also I found that most items have 1 gram of sugar or less (like salad dressings,) is it safe to purchase those items or should I stay away from those too?

I'm sooo confused....

Thanks for all the info in advance,

Lynne
Sponsored Links