#5   ^
Old Mon, Aug-04-03, 07:33

Plan: The Metabolic Diet
Stats: 155/149/125 Female 5'7
BF:25/22/16
Progress: 20%
Smile hi thank you all

Thanks for responding to my concerns.

ROsebud thanks for the input about the 10x atkins Suggestion. that makes more sense now. and YES i will defnitely start recording my meals on fitday, starting today. i'm curious to see what I am takin in, not only in cals but as well in fat percentages and protein percentages.

HI Frederick!! so glad to see your response! how have u been?? looks like u hit goal , CONGRATS. I am still very active in the gym. I jut hope now with being in induction I'll have the energy to do my workouts. I was finding it rather difficult with very few carbs to complete them.
Rather than adjust my carbs and increase them a bit, I just gave up on atkins. I really hope this time I can stick with it. We'll see how I feel on induction for the next 3 weeks, and then we'll take it from there.

Ladybelle your response was intresting as well. Do u have candida yourself? I have the atkins for life book, is that where I can find info about candida? I am going to eliminate blue cheese, miso, soy and as for the mayo until I can find a brand without sugar here in Toronto Canada i will have to make my own! I can't seem to find sugar free mayo. I use Hellmans right now and it has both vinegar and sugar but I"m not sure they make mayo without vinegar. Maybe I can put out a post on board asking any american member to perhaps mail me a bottle of sugar free mayo and I would pay the shipping and cost outright. There are numerous products I can't get a hold of here, which can get frustrating. oh well

take care all , and keep lowcarbing

Piera

keep intouch all and thanks again

Piera