View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Sun, Aug-03-03, 13:31

Plan: lower carb, lower GI
Stats: 298/277/240 Female 5'6
BF:yes it is
Progress: 36%

Smoke?!? Are you out of your mind?!?!? :LOL: With this body and diet and poor exercise habits? I'd of croaked long ago. Fanatical anti smoker is what I am. Oh! I have a story...

Dh is a CFNP (family prac) right. So, he's always out and about in town. I'm always running mom's taxi service so am out and bout a lot myself. So, one day last month, I pull up to an intersection and we see our car "Tinky" off to the left in the turn lane and we're going "Hey-it's Tink-no- there's a woman in it-and the person driving is smoking, so it can't be dad.." We're arguing if it could be him or not, so I pick up the cell and call him "Dh-where are you right now?" He gives me the intersection (lite turns) and I start screaming into the phone "Then why the heck do you have a friggin cigarette in your hand?!?!?!" at which point he about has a heart attack, starts whipping his head back and forth looking for me (he's NOT allowed to smoke) and goes "OMG! Where are you? Where are you?" I growl "I'm everywhere buddy-and you're in deep caca when you get home!" Click. My son starts moaning 'Our family our familyWHY WHY" and dd 7 bursts into tears. The NP student, i heard said dh lost all the blood in his face and started to shake and had to pull over! Dh now has to have spot sniff checks by dd and ds 10 shows up at random to dig through his car. He's been clean for a month now-hahaha

Poor dh, he never gets away with anything. I guess it's safe to say, the only smoking I do, is discharge steam out of my ears. I went to a concert in May- immediatly got sinus infection that lasted a month. All I could smell and taste was smoke :P