View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Aug-03-03, 05:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 141/130/115 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 42%
Question Serious about Fat Fast

well....I am officially in a stall. Today is 4 weeks with no loss (actually gained 2 lbs) I have been patient and tried to wait it out. My goal has been very conservative- 1 lb a week. Every week of no loss (or slight gain) I told myself to wait, that it is not a stall until 4 weeks. Well, it is a stall. I am sticking to 20-25 carbs a day, adding a few things besides induction food. I have tried Fitday but, to be honest, I really don't have the time to enter everything in (though I may try to give that another try). I am getting my water in and doing what I am "supposed" to be (though, I could up the exercise some) I don't feel like I am in ketosis anymore and there really wasn't any reason that should have bummed me out. I listened to all the posts and have stopped using the sticks. Seems there are many many posts about different things that cause stalls- but there has to be SOMETHING we can eat that doesn't! I am seriously considering doing a Fat Fast to jump start things again.

Has anyone done a Fat Fast before? I really like this WOE, but if I am not getting any results then maybe this is not for me. I really want it to be for me. I don't have a huge amount to lose, but I still need to lose it!

I want to start the Fat Fast today. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I haven't posted much, but I read them every day. The posts have helped me hang in there, but I am feeling very discouraged.

Thank you,

Ruthy
Sponsored Links