#1   ^
Old Sat, Aug-02-03, 23:51

Plan: The Metabolic Diet
Stats: 155/149/125 Female 5'7
BF:25/22/16
Progress: 20%
Default First day on Induction HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY

HI ALL

I just want to report my first day back on atkins induction. I truly miss this board. But i'm back again, and I truly hope this time I can stick with it, and be able to maintain a high energyu lifestyle.

I 'm tired of feeling soo tired and fatigued all the time. my holistic practitioner suspects I may have candida, so he gave me a lsit of foods to cut out entirely and it seems its exactly the INDUCTION phase!! So here I am again ready to get back on low carb track, and get healthy.

One thing I find is the first few days on atkins, my appetite is really HIGH. I ate like 5 meals today of highfat, high protein dishes. I felt like I ate quite a bit. BUt I truly felt hungry every 3 hours!! i think once I hit ketosis After 2 or 3 days my appetite will subside.

I just hope I can lose these last 15 pounds, and feel BETTER and energetic again. So i'm doing this not jsut to lsoe weight but to get healthy. HEre is what I ate today, PLEASE comment on my meals and tell if I went wrong anywhere or I f I ate too much

Breakfast
2 eggs
1 tblsp.mayo
3 slices low salt bacon

snack
chicken drum stick,
1tblsp. mayo

lunch
japanese miso soup
sashimi 6 pieces NO RICE of course
grilled chicken no terriyaki suace

dinner
4 chicken wings
blue cheese dressin on a salad
steak with veggies

snack
tuna, celery, hard italian cheese 2 oz.

all feedback is welcome
I just wnatto knwo I'm ok and not eating tooo much. Its way over the 10x your goal weight rule, which to me makes no sense. becaue tent imes my goal weight would be 1300, and thats almost starving yourself in my opnion , especially when you active. If I consume 1800 is that way too much, and should I count my cals??

thanks again all
Piera
Sponsored Links